Friday, December 09, 2011

Hudson Christmas Bird Count

The Hudson Christmas Bird Count will be on 27 December. This year due to the date we had to choose, I am missing some people for some sectors. If you want to have a day of pleasure and helping in citizen science at the same time, please contact me and I will assign you to a sector that at the present will not be covered. If you are a member of Bird Studies Canada there is no fee, other have to pay a 5$ fee to cover the administration of the count managed by Audubon Society and BSC.

So if you want to have a great day during the holidays, please email me so I can contact you with instructions, if you haven't done it before it's a fun day and at the end of the day you can join the other members of the count at the St-Hubert in Dorion from 4 to 7pm. You can find more info here  A map of count circle can be found here. You can enlarge the map by clicking on it -

Thank you
Jean Demers - compiler

No comments:

 
Nature Blog Network